Cuisine Type: Gluten-free, gastropub
Address: 1435 E. University Dr. I Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone: (480) 625-3600
Dress Code: Casual
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 11pm
Sunday: 9:30am - 9pm
(Happy Hour DAILY: 3pm - 6:30pm)
Description: Salut Kitchen Bar is a restaurant for those with pure food indulgence in mind. They specialize in seasonally-inspired small plates and create their dishes in a scratch kitchen with flavors inspired by Mediterranean and American cuisines. They were also voted Best Wine Bar in Tempe due to their incredible selection and sophisticated atmosphere! Don’t forget about their DAILY happy hour and dog-friendly patio!
- Mediterranean Tacos - Blackened grilled shrimp, feta, pineapple salsa, romaine, tzatziki, corn tortilla GLUTEN FREE
- Salut Sampler - Caprese salad, hummus nachos, mac & cheese bites, salut fries
- Hummus Nachos - Mama’s homemade hummus scooped on a crispy pita chip, topped with red onion, feta, pomegranate seed, and drizzled with balsamic reduction. GLUTEN FREE avail.
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon - Wild salmon filet (8oz) lightly coated with honey and topped with crushed pistachio, served over lemon orzo and grilled asparagus. GLUTEN FREE
- Mediterranean Chicken Kebab - Grilled peppers, onions, Mama's hummus, tzatziki, and pita bread
- Pesto Alfredo - Fettuccine with sundried tomato finished with a drizzle of EVOO and parmesan served with toasted Noble bread
- Loaded Bell - Ground beef, red onion, corn, quinoa, and wild mushroom loaded into a grilled red pepper covered with melted provolone. Served alongside an arugula almond salad and side of chipotle
- Butternut Squash Ravioli - Alfredo, spinach, shaved parmesan, herb toasted Noble bread
- Ask server to see dessert menu!