Cuisine Type: Thai
Address: 7131 East Main Street, Scottsdale AZ 85251
Phone: (480) 947-6042
Dress Code: Casual
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Description: At Malee's Thai Bistro the chefs have spent the majority of their lives honing a craft that can only be referred to as art, in its truest form. At Malee's, they always select from the freshest ingredients for the highest level of Thai food restaurant quality as we shape each dish into an expressive work.
- Siamese Kisses - Six individually handmade shumai dumplings filled with ground chicken, shrimp and Thai spices. Topped with crispy garlic and scallions, served with a trio of dipping sauces
- Basil Curry Clams - Clams sautéed with garlic, chili peppers, curry powder and fresh basil
- Fried Spring Rolls - A Thai vegetarian classic. Flash-fried Asian crepe rolls filled with egg, celery, carrot, glass noodles and Thai spices. Served with Malee’s own house sweet and sour sauce
- Slow Roasted Duck Curry - Tender slices of marinated duck, simmered with fresh tomato and pineapple, in a sweet creamy red curry sauce
- Crispy Basil Chicken - The staff favorite! Crispy bite-sized chicken, tossed in a sweet tamarind chili reduction sauce, served over flash-fried basil.
- Crispy Pla - (A.K.A. Fish Candy) - A Malee’s classic. Two flash-fried 10oz filets topped with a sweet pickled jalapeno garlic sauce and fresh cilantro.
- (Deirdre’s favorite) - Jalapeno Fried Rice - Tossed with Thai basil, egg, bell peppers, Chinese sausage and broccoli. No meal is complete without it!
- Malee’s Thai Chow Mein - Egg noodles, chicken, shrimp, Chinese sausage and Asian veggies in sesame garlic soy sauce.